martes, 2 de octubre de 2018

My life

✨This is me

My first day in the kindergarten.
Hi all! Well, I was born in Santiago, Chile at April 19 (2000) and since that date I always lived here! My mom and my dad are Chilean too, we live together until at 2007 (when my sister had three), after that, my father went to live with my grandfather and grandma and since that I only live with my mom and my little sister, who have 14 years now; Until that my dad always visit us, we are very united.

My friends and I in the school.
When I was a girl, I loved to going to school, I loved learn things and make friends, but when I was a teenager I don’t liked to going, because I thought it was boring and useless, thought that all the classes are very easies, and I passed all my time in class reading books or drawing (well, until today I do that). 

Always I wanted to study Veterinary, Since I had memory, I love the animals and always I had a lot of them, since Dogs and cats until frogs and a gecko. But, when I had 15 or 16 years, I want to study Teacher of language or chemistry, profesions that i hope to study after y finish veterinary. 

My cat "Abby" and I.
Well, in my free time, like I say before, I love read and read and read books, they are the best things in the world (after animals, of course), also I love draw and paint, it’s my favorite hobby because it relaxes me so much, and obviously other of my favorite hobbies its go to walk with my dog "Glenn" in the parks and take naps with my cat "Abby" (we love sleep). I love all my animals - I have 7 dogs and 4 cats- and I very happy with my life and my little family. 

Well, what about you?

3 comentarios:

  1. What’s your interest in being a teacher? It’s related to the fact that you like to read or draw? Great! I love animals too, I have many dogs and cats too, but fewer than you❤

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hiii, we have some things in common, we like to read books, draw and paint.we certainly must do some of this activities together.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. When I was a little girl I loved too much go to the school, like you!
    I like that you have a lot of pets, because i would like can to have enough too but i can`t.

    ResponderBorrar