martes, 11 de diciembre de 2018

My favorites places



Places

Imagen relacionadaWell, I like so much go to walk, in Santiago I have two favorites places to do that: Forestal park (with the neighborhood Lastarria) and The St Lucia Hill. Normally, I go to the park first, I like to see the trees and always are a lot of beauty dogs (a lot of pugs), Always I carry a blanket to put in the grass and stay there reading a book, its a really pacific place. My mom always carry me there when I was little for that I have a lot of happy and beauty memories there, its a very important place for me. After that I go to the neighborhood Lastarria to walk and buy food (It's so tasty there), I like Lastarria because have a lot of old arquitecture and things artistic (have a fair where sells books and paints). Finally I go to the St lucia hill, I love to climb and see the city from the height (Sometimes I read there too). Sometimes I go only to the Hill, to see the landscape with a coffe. I like to go when I am stress or I fell bad (also too when I fell happy) , that three places make me so happy and relax me.

For other part, Out of Santiago, I like to go to Cartagena, I Love cartagena more than any other place, I go since I have memory, I love the beach, I love the climate, I love the city and I love the memories that I have them ( Mostly happy and funy memories with my grandma). When I go I am the most happy person in the world, Always I lunch at 12 pm and after that I stay all day into the sea until are the 6 or 7 pm. In the night I go to the terrace with my family or to the bingo with my grandma. I love all the days that I am there.


Resultado de imagen para cartagena chile

1 comentario:

  1. I have many memories in Cartagena too, I went for many years with my family, in special with my grandmother. Sometimes I miss that moments

    ResponderBorrar