domingo, 30 de diciembre de 2018

Last blog


My experience


Well, well I do not know what to say ... This is not my first blog (I have other since 2015) so nothing of this is so new for me, in spite of both are so different and a lot of time I don't know what exactly of what talk here; I like talk about my pets and my favorite places (also about my favorite photo because its so important for me) but many time I didn't know what exactly talk, for the same, it was so difficult and stressing for me this blog. A lot of time I like the topics, In my case I would put other topic like favorite animals, favorite artists and things about my career (like explain anatomy or histology).
 English for me it's so important and write this blog helped me with my gramma and for learn some words that I didn't know, in that case, I liked to did the blog,  but for other part In my particular case, never like me the idea of go early to the university for do blog when I can did it in my house, a lot of times I wanted to stay in my bed and don't travel two hours:( but I always love the class and for that I always go,  in spite of I love the blog and the idea to do one, but in my house hahaha. For other part I thinks that is a better Idea do the blogs in the begginer of the class because a lot of time we can't finish them in the class or do the comments and I forget do them after:(.
Was a good experience do this in English and I liked to knew about my classmates.
I was so complicated  many time and this last blog give me a peace so big! But I will miss do this so much!

So, Good bye everyone !!!!!

1 comentario:

  1. I also forget the comments because not everyone uploads the blog on time and it is a little difficult to be constantly checking everyone's blog, now we have one less task, yuhuuu

    ResponderBorrar