martes, 4 de diciembre de 2018

Favorite subject


Imagen relacionadaFWell, this semester I don't have a subject that I really really like, All of them are very stressed and difficult; in this time of the year, the only thing that I want about them is would approve all and go to vacation. Also that, the last semester I really like "zoology", here we see a lot of animals and them classification, for example, arthropods, mammals, hemichordates. I loved to learn about them and them lives (them habitats, alimentation, defenses), also we had practices where we studied someones of these animals (like spiders, fishes, langoustines). I really liked went to this classes and study that subject also that, this subject was so difficult to me because It's necessary a lot of memory (obviously, I am like Dorys of finding Nemo, my memory it's terrible) but I had to study a lot (reading and making resumes) and I can approve the subject very well.


 For another part, The last semester and this I practice Football in the female selection of the faculty, I really really love play football, play make me happy and all the stress go out when I am in the soccer field, there is nothing else more relax that put the ball. I hope to play for a long time and make me a better player.

1 comentario: