martes, 6 de noviembre de 2018

Movies

Hi,
Well I love to watch movies, I see 5 or 6 in the weeks, normally at the time of the dinner with my family or alone in the night, I love all the tipes of movies, Terror, romance, action, etc. I love go to the cinema too, I go 2 or 3 time at the month. I have a lot of favorite movies like 'The vow', 'Your name', 'LOL', 'love, Rosie', 'Taken', 'Ragnarok', etc. But if I must to decide, my favorite is 'The greatestshowman'.

Imagen relacionadaI don't like the musical movies, normally bored me so much, but this movie touch each part of my body when I see it, The music, the colors, the history, (Zac Efron), all the movie it's so beautiful. I always love the movies about circus or things like that. This history like me so much because the protagonist is like me, he is always fighting with everything only for do his dream true and the form that he see the world and the people. Is a beautiful and emotive film.

1 comentario: